my deal

My photo
Chitown/NYC
In essence, you can refer to me as a fashion chick... a pretty dope one at that. Similarly, I like the phrase "flopping starfish" and the action we do in my acting class to accompany it. I also found it hilarious when my iPhone auto corrected 'Niggaz With Attitude' to 'Nuggets With Attitude'.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Boy Kings + Vyle Reppin' Chi-City

BK T.V. Episode 1 w/ Vyle from Pete Mignin on Vimeo.

If you haven't heard of it already, Boy Kings (a music and culture blog via Chicago) sat down with rapper, Vyle, to discuss his upcoming mix-tape which drops this month.  Also featured on the tape are other underground Chicago hip-hop artists such as Million Dollar Mano, Daedalus, Busy P, and my personal fav, Chuck English from the Cool Kids.  Check out the Boy Kings site to get the tape for free and read up more about their "life in the fresh lane".

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some good lovin