my deal

My photo
Chitown/NYC
In essence, you can refer to me as a fashion chick... a pretty dope one at that. Similarly, I like the phrase "flopping starfish" and the action we do in my acting class to accompany it. I also found it hilarious when my iPhone auto corrected 'Niggaz With Attitude' to 'Nuggets With Attitude'.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You Know What I Never got to Say?

Stella McCartney was the BEST DRESSED @ the Met Ball
Stella in Stella
Lou Doillon had the best dreSS
(and the best hair- but I'm partial to bangs and natural waves that resemble mine)
Lou in Olivier Theyskens for Nina Ricci
Mary Kate Olsen looked bomb!
(per usual)
MK in Christian Lacroix Haute Couture
Shout Outz are in order for Anna Wintour
She often gets overlooked because she's EIC, but she is looking especially AMAZEE here.
Anna in Chanel Haute Couture
Noteworthy are the Vena Cava Girls
Because I love me my neon and all things cropped. Plus, 2 is always better than 1!
Sophie and Lisa in their own designs

Props to...
-Leighten Meester for her risk taking and rocking the spunk to match her quirky Louis get-up
-Giambattista Valli for putting Sasha Pivovarova in that gorgeous peacock coat and Allison Sarofim in that dress that reminds me of those stickers I had when I was little. LOVES IT!

4 comments:

leave me some good lovin